Thursday, February 14, 2008

Siouxland Tour Wraps Up With Reception and Unit Board Meeting

On Wednesday, February 13th after a full day of visiting members throughout Siouxland UniServ Unit, the UniServ Leadership Team hosted a special reception at MacBears in Sioux City.

(on the right) Siouxland UniServ Unit Administrative Assistant Lori Boyd and Siouxland UniServ Director Bruce Lear joined in with their well wishes and thanks for the team effort during the special reception.

Siouxland UniServ Unit President Marlin Jeffers promptly called the meeting to order at 5:15 p.m. Reports were heard from ISEA's four state committees; each local in Siouxland gave a brief update; and we heard Bruce's UniServ Director's report and Marlin's Unit President's report.










So many leaders throughout Siouxland have been long-time, special friends. You have been my closest allies over the years....you were the first to contribute to my campaign when I ran for the Iowa House in 1992 and were supportive throughout my brief legislative career; and many Siouxlanders encouraged me to run for ISEA President.

Thank you my friends throughout Siouxland UniServ Unit for your friendship and support over the years. I look forward to our continued friendship as I head back to the classroom next fall! Thanks for all you do as leaders on Team ISEA!

No comments: