Friday, October 19, 2007

Classroom Read Alouds in North Kossuth Elementary

Following the early morning meeting in Algona, UniServ Director Steve King and I were off to Bancroft to North Kossuth Elementary. I had the chance to read to two classrooms while here in Bancroft.



I first read to Jackie Albers' 4th grade class. Here (at left) I am with Jackie and her 4th grade homeroom.



The other classroom read aloud was in the 5th grade room of Pam Reynolds. Pam (pictured at right) poses with her homeroom and Unit 10 Director Steve King. Steve and I had fun with the pencil give-a-ways today. He had on a purple shirt (same color as the pencils) and when he would demonstrate how when you put your warm hand around your pencil, it would turn pink (the same color as my blouse)! Sometimes it doesn't take much to amuse me!

No comments: