Monday, September 25, 2006

Unit 10 Leaders Gather in Whittemore for the Annual President's Dinner


On Tuesday, September 19th at the end of a full day the evening took me to the Whittemore Golf Club where Unit 10 leaders had gathered.

The Unit 10 Executive Board met prior to dinner that nearly 50 leaders throughout the unit attended. It was my third visit to Unit 10 in three years, so it was a great opportunity to reconnect with familiar leaders. I have been in leader's school hallways, school classrooms, now the AEA and the community colleges and have seen the great opportunities they are leading for Iowa’s students. It was so great to see you all again. I feel so welcome when I visit throughout all of Unit 10! Thanks for the great hospitality Unit 10 and for all you do every day for Iowa's students!

No comments: